High-Density Markers for Mammography
- Provides clear, accurate reference point with no artifacts
- Used most commonly for nipple identification
- No adhesive in the middle for improved patient comfort
- Can be used to identify other points of interest, such as masses, scar tissue, moles, and birthmarks
Radiopaque Mammography Markers are used in a variety of imaging procedures to identify any point of interest, such as nipples, masses, scar tissue, moles, or birthmarks with no artifacts. This high-density nipple marker stays adhered throughout imaging procedures and offers flexibility for healthcare professionals. They also help improve patient comfort by omitting adhesive in the middle.
- Country of Origin:USCustomizable:NoInstructions:NoMR Status:Not MR SafeWarranty:NoWeight:1
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.