Enhance Accuracy and Speed in CT-Guided Procedures
- Flat, disposable markers do not indent tissues
- Clear adhesive backing permits visualization of exact marker placement
- Easy-to-read pattern helps identify accurate needle angle and entry site
- Windows allow needle passage
- Wider first line spacing aids orientation
- Thicker center line facilitates counting
- Flexible to contour the body
Needle Guides are specially designed to reduce procedure time and increase precision in CT-guided pain injections and biopsies. These flat, self-adhesive markers aid in needle angle and entry site by providing a clear, accurate reference point with no spray artifacts. Used by neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, and interventional radiologists at leading health institutions around the world. Available in two sizes for various locations and body types.
- Country of Origin:USCustomizable:NoInstructions:NoMR Status:Not MR SafeWarranty:NoWeight:1
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.